Friday, December 14, 2007

Tree of glory



Here's our tree, magnificently framed by our latest house remodelling job. I like to think of it as abstract art. I only had one string of lights so it's a little on the ssparse side. Matthew, your ornaments are awesome and I hung your scriptures on the tree too.

8 Comments:

Blogger mummers said...

What type of tree is that, Faith? I'm loving the blue color. Mine is the same year after year now -- artificial green. But!!!! There is no clean-up (and no children to do it anymore so, it works for us). I got done decorating today and all I can say is that it just shouts "Macy's, L.S. Ayres, any old big department store". Will post a pic soon but put on the shades before viewing.

12/14/07, 3:18 PM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

You are RIGHT! The top is a shade sparse, but it looks a little western and range-y. AND you didn't have to venture into the mountains with Caleb. What a relief.

12/14/07, 7:05 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

It's a beautiful tree.

12/15/07, 12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like how thin the branches are!

12/15/07, 2:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks a little like our Noble Fir. They're kind of blue-y. Spruce?

Yuncle

12/15/07, 9:34 AM  
Blogger Nathanael said...

it looks like christmas.

12/15/07, 10:31 AM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

Where are the God's-eyes?

12/17/07, 8:54 AM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

I have one God's eye that I stole from Nat's vast collection to remember him by. Ron informs me the tree is a spruce of some sort.

12/17/07, 10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home