Nathanael on the Road to the Fatherland
We just need to hear that you finally made it to Munchen dear Boy. Tell us all about your adventures in the German Christmas markets, rathskellars, etc. A little slide session would be delightful...
A routing point for everything Balon related. THE BALON BLOGOSPHERE!!! (or kingston, kimball, fuson, schreiner... you get the picture)
8 Comments:
so far all I can say is that after 24 hours of travelling I finally arrived in Munich at midnight with one of my two bags. For those of you who don't know, it usually takes 13 hours.
and the bag thats missing has my clothes in it.
Yeah, maybe hold off on that slide session until after your clothes arrive?
Y'uncle
have you received your 2nd bag yet? what airline did you fly? hey, use the opportunity to wear some of matthew's super diggy clothes. you guys are practically the same size right?? :) or is this same unknown law, brothers do NOT share clothes.
laura
I finally got my bag! I did have the wonderful opportunity to share some of matthews most intimate clothing. All is well in Munchen.
Mmmmm, lederhosen!
Okay, this travel repartee has been most enjoyable but on to the Christmas markets, rathskellars, etc. ....
Bro, eat a fun hundred pretzels for me.
zdog
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home