Monday, December 31, 2007
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Watch me play on Regional Vegas morning show.
- fashion show
- SLIDE SHOW
- Christmas Pics
- Nathanael on the Road to the Fatherland
- Christmas Family Photos
- Tree of glory
- Oh Tannenbaum, wie grün sind deine Blätter...
- Kimball Tree
- How Lovely Are Your Branches
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

11 Comments:
Was that ham kosher?
HNY to y'all. Wish we could have joined you!
Love, R&BR
Thanks for the great vid! I wish we could have been there. It looks like you guys had fun, and ham...
Happy New Years to you all.
Oh, and I see Cedar is still depressed.
This comment has been removed by the author.
I miss you guys!!! I had no idea you were all getting together for New Years!!!
yea it sorta came together at the last minute but and everyone said, what the heck lets just make the drive up to wisconsin!
we sure missed the turkey balons, the germany balons, nat, uncle rick, and bethrobin!!!
happy new year!
This is Cedar WITHOUT sugar.
Man we missed you all - it felt good to just shoot out a slice o life thanks to Chad.
Happy Anniversary M&M!! Much love to you both and blessings on your marraige!
Jack and Cindy -
when are you flying back to Mexico?
My abi is so well behaved!! slice of real life there...he haw. it was so good to gather together--cheers to beth and levi who let us destroy their house and eat all their cookies. To be altogether would be heaven on earth...I love you all.
Oh my goodness, I was transfering birthdays and anniversaries to my new calendar and Smack-to-the-Head, I missed your anniversary, Matthew & Marissa!!!! We had even talked about it because there are so many people here in Valpo who recall it as one of the best New Years they've ever spent! YIKES! Bring on the nametag for Momma. She's losing it. So..... Your Dad and I wish you blessings for this next year of sheer wedded bliss, that there will be no morning breath, no empty toilet paper holders, no toothpaste squeezed from the wrong end --- just days of unending fireworks, gazing into each other's eyes and lots of kisses!
Marissa, we are leaving for Mexico on the 16th. Staying a day or two with the Grahams in Phoenix and then motoring on down to Maz. :)
The video was quite sweet. Thanks Chadman. All the fam getting together and eating ham. Sounds good. Love seeing those nieces and nephews.
zman
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home