Real Transformers
http://www.youtube.com/greutmannbolzern
Here's a link to the video of the transformer project we did last Fall.
Yeah, so it's in German but basically he's just explaining the project; materials, timing, model building, etc.
Although the Sydney Opera House was pretty amazing, I think I liked the Chameleon best.
Here's a link to the video of the transformer project we did last Fall.
Yeah, so it's in German but basically he's just explaining the project; materials, timing, model building, etc.
Although the Sydney Opera House was pretty amazing, I think I liked the Chameleon best.

22 Comments:
Is everyone in Germany malnourished or is it just the art students?
I liked the shoe
You guys are amazing!
From the little time I spent there I noticed they only eat three balanced meals a day!! Isn't that crazy!
In amerika, malnourished means not fat.
In amerika, malnourished means not fat.
It's true; there's not a single "fat" person studying there. Junk in the trunk yes, but not fat.
Speaking of which, Marissa's dad, fresh from a few months in Tanzania, was fascinated to find out that African men tend to like a little/lot of booty. He kept telling me over and over as if I would be shocked and dismayed. I wasn't about to bring up Sir Mix-a-lot...
This topic (undernourishment) reminds me of something: Guess WHO got asked on the subway the other day if he has worked as a model before? Guess WHO came home with the business card of a model agency here in Munich? Guess WHO has an interview there tomorrow?
I keep telling Levi to STOP traveling to Europe without me!!
Faith, I totally thought the same thing! Frankly, what's a ghetto bootie unless you can rest your Coke and bologna sandwich on it?
it seems to me that everyone in the video is under 24 years old, which also helps avoid the bootie and paunch
i mean my weight didn't change from when I was 17 until I hit 28 and now at 32 I am proud to be sporting a small man-paunch. it took me the past 4 years to grow it. it is younger than my dreds but i'm growing a bit attached to it. it brings a certain sophistication.
Yeah, and it is no more obvious just how sophisticated it is, than when you jog up a flight of stairs.
its the black moist grain bread that does it. you'll see the pounds drop and get regular at the same time! You're transformer was really cool Matt and it looked like you guys had a lot of fun doing it. What an inspiring bunch of folk...the ring man and the espresso machine duo. Do they pay for materials or is that on you?
Black moist grain bread?
I'm gagging in my mouth.
Are you for real? Maybe it's the word "moist". I've always dislike that word...
Go for it Matthew - someone oughta be earning a buck from the genes we gave you guys - just keep the clothes ON, okay? I read a lot of magazines ...
Oh, my! What kinds of magazines?
Za-za-zing!!
Indiana Farmer, Soybeans 4 U, Mulching America, the usual....all your favs
I understand that "Indiana Farmer" puts out a "calendar".
In defense of the above mentioned dark bread:
You gotta get used to it - but if you're tight on money, it is THE solution to your financial crisis. It fills you up because it contains a lot of fiber and you can vary its taste daily by combining it with different vegan spreads (hmmmm...) or with sausages (for the meat lovers in the family).
I am also under the impression that it is good for your skin.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Love that dark MOIST (sorry, Beth, just jerking your chain..)bread. Always amazed at how that little loaf can feel so heavy in your hand.
I am afraid. What is it made of that makes it black? Is it like the "black sausages"?
It's der leetle pumpernickles!
Speaking of black sausage, I had my first taste a few months ago, a rather dryish old piece. It really does taste like blood. Blood Sausage.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home