Sunday, March 16, 2008

I gots myself a question

Hey guys,

so today I was in need of calling Matthew through the telephone and realized I have an Indiana telephone number. Is their anyway we can keep our current info on this blog so we can all access it? I guess I am asking the techy guys like Chad and Levi.

12 Comments:

Blogger mummers said...

Matthew & Marissa's phone in Germany is 49 895 130 6206. :)

3/16/08, 3:21 PM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

Ours is the same:
1-800-Levi is a weirdo.

3/19/08, 6:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mine is
1-800-BillClarence is Full of Crap

3/19/08, 10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3/19/08, 10:49 AM  
Blogger Chaddo said...

seriously
we could do this, but id want it to be a password protected page on the blog where we all have the password

is this important enough to everyone for me to set this up?

3/19/08, 10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems to me that having a family data page would be convenient. Especially for those of us reaching "mature" ages, where info (and its whereabouts) becomes but a fleeting effervescence. Names, birthdays (incl. the year) addresses, phones ... pretty much the works. Of course, only for everyone comfortable with that.
Feel free to express reasons why this would be inadvisable. Contrary to what some might say, I do not know all.

3/20/08, 8:56 AM  
Blogger Zach & Laura said...

Hey Chad,
Do we really need a password. I thought only the fam could access this blog.

zdogmoneyclip

3/20/08, 12:25 PM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

1-800-floatingincalfnuts
you can reach us anytime

3/22/08, 8:50 AM  
Blogger Nathanael said...

I would love a page and we definitely need a password. Rick do you think it's possible I could blame my inability to remember anything on age?

3/23/08, 6:50 PM  
Blogger levi fuson said...

ill get right on building that. estimated completion date. Sept 12, 2012......

:)

l.

3/24/08, 12:26 PM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

good god, not another password. could we make it something easy to remember, like 'barf'? or 'poop'. I can remember both those words easily.

3/27/08, 7:17 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

Ever since mom posted our number online we've gotten like 87 phone calls a day. Oh wait, those are all from my mother-in-law...

4/7/08, 6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home