Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Caleb's 1st BD

4 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

Great video! Baby, cupcakes, dancing Schnauzer, what's not to love?

3/5/08, 12:40 AM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

I particularly love the "early frosting" stage when it appears he has sugar fangs. It's actually how I feel without sugar.

Just so you know - it's all downhill from here, smashed broccoli will have lost its lustre - carrots will pale in relationship to the glorious cupcake.

Hail Necco's and circus peanuts!
ANd Happy Birthday sweet Caleb - we LOVE you!

3/5/08, 6:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to the little C-man on this momentous occasion! Perhaps you can bank on short attention span to free him from his new sugar-chains.

3/5/08, 7:59 AM  
Blogger Zach & Laura said...

Once Turkey takes the ban off of Youtube I am going to watch the video.

If anyone insults Turkey or it's founder Ataturk, they don't really like that and so they ban the site for all turks.

Got to love freedom of expression, eh?

3/16/08, 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home