Sunday, April 27, 2008

Our weekend trip

http://picasaweb.google.com/the.balons/Cappadocia08

The summer beckoned us to come out and play and so we did.

Zach

3 Comments:

Blogger Zach & Laura said...

sorry guys, that didn't really work. I was trying to put up a slideshow on the blog. You can see I typed the link on to the normal post area. It works with videos, but it didn't with the web album. I will try to send an email out.

Zach

4/27/08, 7:05 AM  
Blogger Marissa said...

Yay we love slideshows! (this is Matthew by the way) Aren't those the oldest human dwellings on the Earth? I think I read/heard something about them at school.
Very phallic.
Picasse web album thing took us awhile to figure out too. Basically, when you get your slide show put together, on the lefthand side they'll be an option 'embed slideshow'. Click on this and it will generate the html code you need to copy and paste into your post. You can also choose the size. Our Tunisia slideshow for example, is 'medium'.

4/27/08, 10:01 AM  
Blogger Zach & Laura said...

Thanks Matthew! I follower your directios but it still won't work for me! I must be doing something wrong! Argh!
laura

4/28/08, 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home