Poop
Today, I was at a friend's house. We have been potty training and this was the 1st adventure to someone else's house for Isabelle in her Tinker Bell sparkly panties. After the 1st pee accident on their wood floors (luckily NOT carpet), I was thankful for the backup Curious George undies and extra pants I brought. A few minutes later, my friend's son comes running down the hall giggling and Isabelle comes running behind him. And yes, I see little pieces of poop falling out of her pants onto the ground as she runs. Yes, little turds, falling one by one down the entire hallway. I was truly embarrassed but couldn't help laughing hysterically myself. Luckily for me, my friend thought it was very funny too. After the 2nd incident we had to resort to a hand towel creation for the remainder of our time. Needless to say, we didn't stay much longer after that.
Don't know why, I just wanted to share this story with you all. I think poop stories are pretty cool. (please note that the previous statement was in no way an invitation to share :))
laura

12 Comments:
I'm sorry but didn't Zach have the same thing happen when he was 10 or 11 or 14 or something? I think it happened on a bike or something, Zach why don't you refresh our memory.
Or we could re-tell Zach's "twirling-flinging-turd" escapade in the driveway when he was 2+. Hm-m-m. Like father, like daughter....(but who could ever believe such a story of the little snow princess in her furry hat?)
Laura, day-outings with a child in the midst of potty-training require AT LEAST 10 changes of sparkle panties, don't you think? I however, opted in favor of the Tie N Toss Garbage Bag with hand-made leg holes....
Wait a minute, Cindy, that's MY story. Or did Zach live that large, as well? Our mother loved telling the story of seeing me in the middle of the gravel driveway, sling-shotting my "product" in all directions, while swinging my diaper in the largest circles I could manage, over my head.
I can't believe she didn't keep that diaper for posterity.
Uncle R,
I definitely was all about living large. My story was a bit different from yours. I was coming home from a park at dusk one night on my bike and I had been holding it all day long. I kept my buns shut as long as humanely possible, but there is a time when the damn breaks and oh, did it! Needless to say the chunks all slipped out of my shorts, down into the chain and it began grinding it down into fine sized pieces and spitting it out everywhere. It was dissssgusting.
yea, mom, I don't remember doing that, but then again my memory is pretty shady any time before like age 8.
zdog
I did leave out the part where, in an attempt to cover up the evidence, you put a little board over one of them but then stepped on it, squishing the remains? And Zach, how could I ever forget the bike story? You must have made a secret run downstairs to the washer, salving your pre-pubescent pride...
Rick, the only event I remember and this one is imprinted upon the memory cells, is when at two you picked up a BIG, black,leggy bug and popped it in your mouth. Mom tore over the rocks of our driveway in her bare feet to pull it out. You clamped your mouth shut and well, I don't remember the entire bug making an exit...
Boys are sooooo gross. Levi you may need to share the "poop on the golfcourse" story here...
Nothing like dookie to get the conversation rolling! And Zach, may I just say ... eeeewww.
Funny, I thought of the bug story, too. I think it has something to do with the driveway location. Come to think of it, a great many moments revolved around that sole-puncturing stretch of gravel. Most distinctly, I remember lying in bed at night and hearing the crunch of the gravel when the car would pull in and the footsteps grinding toward unquiet garage door.
I also recall how uptown I felt when it got redone in asphalt. I thought we were rich! Then came the Cadillac! Oh that sweet, sweet Cadillac!
I remember standing in the driveway consumed by the question "Is this bb gun powerful enough to crack the van windshield?" We all know how quickly I got my answer to that one.
Yeah, bb guns. Just for fun, I held one at hip level and fired one into my friend Jim's butt, all the way across the yard. I never thought I'd actually hit him. He had just walked off to head home, but took time out of his busy schedule to return and knock me down and scream into my face for a couple of minutes.
He always had time for a friend.
zach- I was with you, pedalling behind you on my banana seat when it all unfolded. I also remember Dad making you hose off the bike.
I shot myself in the foot with a BB gun. thank goodness it was a daisy and about as powerful as my hairdryer.
hence the reason I thought it could never crack that windshield!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home