Everything I knew I could be...
So I was just over at matthew's myspace site, enjoying the background, the funniest post on Danielle Steele on the internet today, and his updated picture when I came apon a little link called:find out your rapper name. I clicked and it all came together.
Peace filled my universe and I knew, I knew, I. Knew.
I was meant to be a white female rapper.
You can start refering to me by my rapper name: grandmaster money
Peace filled my universe and I knew, I knew, I. Knew.
I was meant to be a white female rapper.
You can start refering to me by my rapper name: grandmaster money

8 Comments:
I didn't make it to the site, but my rap name has always been Pastey White. BR is B-Ro, a shortened form of BettyRose.
I have officially been crowned ghetto boogie which is alarmingly close to what I would have chosen. Now that I know my name I'm wondering how long before I can have a blinging piece of neck candy fashioned around it.
When I found out my rapper name, I was like, "OMG it's like they've known me my whole life..."
Please enlighten me, your momma from the dinosaur age... 1) is this site handing out names based on a random sorting or on personality profile? 2) and what is the purpose of having one?
Please keep all snickering to a minimum...
Sistah, the purpose of having one IS the snickering.
I also have a mob name. I'm "The Quill."
What I think is so exciting is how little information the sight needs to pen you a lifechanging title. It's like they're psychic or something.
I haven't checked it out yet, but mine has always been Z-Money, so I need to check it out and see what they come up with.
zmoney
shouldn't that be
Z-monaaaaaay?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home