Sunday, May 11, 2008

Grandma

This pic is from Jan... but I did see Grandma today. She was walking around, talking, smiling and thirty pounds lighter. Before we left, I felt worried about coming and overwhelming her with our kids (minus D who's with her mom this weekend). But seeing as how it was a good time for us, risked it. I was so glad I did. We saw Dave & Kelly, Ron, Heather, Stephanie, Francie, Eric, Billie, Paul & kids, and Dawn and boyfriend. Although she's on lots of meds to regulate her blood (she did have a heart attack but was spared a stroke by God's grace), Grandma seemed really at ease and happy.

2 Comments:

Blogger mummers said...

Thanks, Chad & Hols, for hauling the troops all the way out to Valpo. I'm sure that Grandma and the family were delighted to see you guys.

5/12/08, 7:45 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

Most of them hadn't realized we had Thomas. Of course, I hadn't seen Billie's little Abigail either!

5/12/08, 7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home