A Happy Mama
I just wanted you all to know that raising the six of you has been the most satisfying event of my life. It's hard to believe that God would give me, not one or two, but SIX of my favorites. It's like having your own designer box of chocolates! I treasure each of you. You are unique stand-alone type of individuals, but together --- one of God's masterpieces. And I wanted to thank you for your love, your cards, (your creative little clay creatures from that 2nd grade Art Class) and just the gift that you have given back to me in each of your pursuits to follow the calling of God upon your lives. And though we are given children when we don't know a thing about them, I trust God to fill in the blanks of my lacks and screw-ups. You can rest in the knowledge that He sees those places in your lives and is committed to your complete wholeness. Thank you my Sweets for a wonderful run --- am looking forward to each additional year!!!!

7 Comments:
We wish we could be with you today. Marissa and I are so thankful for the time we spent at 801 Washington. Now that we are away, and you are away too, we often look back on that special time. You and dad were always there and so respectful of our need for space at the same time. You guys continue to be an example to us and we are proud of you and where you're going. Much love from the villge. Greetings from Marissa's parents
love
Matthew and Marissa
Quite an amazing body of work there, Sister. Happy Mothers day to you. In all my experiences with your family, I never saw one instance of a child whose manner reflected anything but your love. Even crying seemed to be just a small child's glimpse of what it might be like to be without that love.
And Happy Mothers Day to those children who've now assumed that mantle. You had a good example from which to learn. I'm sure you are all carrying that on with your own special variations. Cuddle your lucky kids.
I was a lucky kid, too.
Mamasita - you not only havea pieceof my heart-you helpedshapeit. (What is wrong with my space bar?)
Happiest of M days to you!
your fingers...
happy mothers day lovely. and to all the balon mamas.
Levi, I'm going to stalk you onto another blog and beat you senseless with my razor-sharp wit.
By the way, thanks for the breakfast, rose and cards this morning.
I think of you often, what you would do or how you would be... not far from my thoughts though far far away. I love you mom. Thanks for believing in me.
Mom I love you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home