Sunday, May 11, 2008

Matthewwwwwwww

I'm sure everyone emailed you and the like - but I wanted to wish you a supa-dupa hyper happy high on Ritalin kind of birthday. Give yourself some red -dye and go annoy some trapped strangers with song and dance.

Seriously, you did get an extra download of the Euro coolness factor. Not that I can't work my polish pearshaped "good personality", but dang you are one creative and fabulous man! :)

Have an incredible week- B

2 Comments:

Blogger mummers said...

B-Girl, you do realize EuroMan's birthday was LAST week, right???

5/11/08, 7:12 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

I sneaked/snuck (is that a word?)...or the german...schnuck :-)
onto your facebook from joane's page and was impressed by your reading. I didn't know you were so voracious. Who is this masked man? I love continuing to get to know you and see who you become and how you change. I suppose I will just be interested in you my whole life. You're awesome

5/11/08, 8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home