Friday, May 23, 2008

Fam. Vac.

hi everyone...dad here...I just want you to know that mom and I are working hard on the vac. week. I sent out an emil asking if the week of Aug 9-15 was open for everyone...let me know s soon as you can...it still might be on the first week but I need a little more to work with time wise if that's possible.
love ya all...dad

4 Comments:

Blogger Nathanael said...

That works for me.

5/24/08, 7:11 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

works for us too! thanks for all the trouble dad, it makes me feel loved.

5/27/08, 7:28 PM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

end of August would work better for us, but not sure if it will work at all for us to come.

5/27/08, 7:47 PM  
Blogger Nathanael said...

I know you guys have log cabins to build and you've yet to teach caleb how to shoot a shotgun but what could possibly stand in the way of you guys coming out?

5/28/08, 11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home