Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Facebook

Omigolly ... I just read a little comment somewhere that Holly had made about something on Matthew's (?) facebook, so I went to check it out and of course you can't do that unless you sign up yourself. So I thought, oh, what the heck and signed up. Hours later I had forgotton why I even entered Facebook world ... and this morning I had SIXTY e-mails!!!!! What have I done!!!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Nathanael said...

set the computer down and walk away slowly.

5/14/08, 1:15 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

no can do, the Great Sucking Noise has me by the leg...

5/14/08, 11:51 AM  
Blogger Nathanael said...

it's too late to save you :(

5/14/08, 9:17 PM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

Maybe if you wrap the muffler of a mustache into a long rope you could pull her away...

5/16/08, 1:29 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

Were they notification emails? Such as C has commented on B, G added L as a friend etc. Because there's a way to turn off this email notification feature. I'll try to find out for you.

5/17/08, 12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home