Wednesday, May 21, 2008

"The Shack"

Just finished reading The Shack by William P. Young. Recommending it as a fantastic summer read that will chase any religious spirit hanging around far away, plus cause you to really consider how you view the Father, Son and H.S. The back cover says "The Shack wrestles with the timeless question, 'Where is God in a world so filled with unspeakable pain?'" I recommend not reading the blurb that tells a little what the book is about and just plunge in. The book is one story from page 1 to 66 and a response to it from 66 on. Also, I found a site called TheShackBook.com which has really interesting chats about the different chapters with the author and other folks. Duh, I never realized this kind of "book club" existed ... really like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home