Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Abigail's birthday card to Cedar

6 Comments:

Blogger Nathanael said...

amazing.

6/17/08, 11:43 PM  
Blogger mummers said...

Abigail...always communicating from her princess heart.

6/18/08, 7:01 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

I just finished reading "The Little Princess" by Frances
Hodgson Burnett. It might be a good read-aloud book for Abi at some point in the future. Lots of topics that could be springboards for discussion. I have to admit I wish I was able to act (think, respond) more like a "princess" many a day.

6/19/08, 8:27 AM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

So has anyone broken it to her yet that you can't date cousins?

6/22/08, 5:16 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

You can date cousins. I remember reading recently that having children with your cousins doesn't have the genetic problems/implications as once thought. Old wives tail apparently. Did anyone else hear that?

6/23/08, 8:21 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

I don't think it's such a problem if it doesn't become the only source of water in your gene pool. (Royalty could only marry royalty and the Europeans weren't much on venturing beyond Europe. Hence, one flaw was multiplied in just a few generations)

6/23/08, 9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home