Recipe Needed!!!
Hey all-
I grabbed all of my most important recipes to bring to America with me for the summer such as Mom's great blueberry pie for Zach's bday, her wonderful lasagne, and I thought I had the great Indiana Chili Bowl recipe but alas I have forgotten it! PLEASE HELP!
I need the recipe for Mom's Chili ASAP, by tomorrow morning. Right now it is Wednesday afternoon. I don't want to settle for just any recipe, I want the best! :)
Laura
I grabbed all of my most important recipes to bring to America with me for the summer such as Mom's great blueberry pie for Zach's bday, her wonderful lasagne, and I thought I had the great Indiana Chili Bowl recipe but alas I have forgotten it! PLEASE HELP!
I need the recipe for Mom's Chili ASAP, by tomorrow morning. Right now it is Wednesday afternoon. I don't want to settle for just any recipe, I want the best! :)
Laura

3 Comments:
If no one comes up with an exact recipe, here's one to work off of (because you see Mom ran off to Mexico WITHOUT her chili recipe...)
Fry one pound of hamburger with onion and green pepper (whatever looks good to you in terms of amounts). Drain and add one can of tomato juice and two cans of chili beans with their gravy. Add salt, pepper, garlic powder, chili powder, cumin, and maybe a touch of red pepper. Simmer half an hour. For best flavor let sit in the refrigerator overnight.
it turned out great! thanks mom!
laura
sorry ive been out of the blogosphere !
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home