A routing point for everything Balon related. THE BALON BLOGOSPHERE!!!
(or kingston, kimball, fuson, schreiner... you get the picture)
Saturday, June 07, 2008
Just wanted to send some pics
Matthew, I am with you as far as the love for pics. We are now staying with a family from our church. The father loves to take pictures. Here are a few. Z
These are really great! Holy red-head, when did that happen? I think that's a Balon first. We hope you guys are having a blast getting to see everyone in the States.
When did Isabelle get the infusion of Irish blood or is that a little photographic liberty being taken? Hope not, cause I love the locks! He really is great at catching some cute shots! How did things go at Laura's brother's church?
Well guys, I hate to disappoint you, but her hair is just normal blond. I guess my friend Dave played with the colors for contrast.
Those curls though are definitely the real deal. Nat, you are still alone I'm afraid. Although Laura did have her hair dyed an orangish color or is it bronze? We're trying bud.
11 Comments:
These are really great!
Holy red-head, when did that happen? I think that's a Balon first. We hope you guys are having a blast getting to see everyone in the States.
When did Isabelle get the infusion of Irish blood or is that a little photographic liberty being taken? Hope not, cause I love the locks! He really is great at catching some cute shots! How did things go at Laura's brother's church?
stunning photos...love it
holy CRAP! you gotta cute one there. She is beautiful! Can't wai tto see you guys!!!!
l.
Finally, someone with red hair! I've felt so alone with my red beard.....so alone.
Well guys, I hate to disappoint you, but her hair is just normal blond. I guess my friend Dave played with the colors for contrast.
Those curls though are definitely the real deal. Nat, you are still alone I'm afraid. Although Laura did have her hair dyed an orangish color or is it bronze? We're trying bud.
We will see you all soon.
zach
i feel so alone.
so alone.
Wait a second!!!!! Where did the blonde come from?? Laura, what do you have to say for yourself?
At least you get a pirate name out of it, Redbeard!
Give the girl a break - has anyone ever looked at their baby pictures???? Blondies all in the beginning with the exception of Faith Of The Dark Locks.
I am so alone.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home