Saturday, June 28, 2008

Zach and Ron and Faith's lil adventure




Just wanted to let you all know that we got to hang out, go to a rodeo, eat some mighty fine steaks, go fishing and shoot some guns. I have to say that it was a most excellent time. See you all in August. zachary j. balon

4 Comments:

Blogger mummers said...

Party on, Dude!!!!

You did scare me a little on the last picture til I enlarged it. (Just wanted to make sure the thing you shot at wasn't draped across my grandson's lap... whew!)

I told you you would have a great time in the Old West!

6/28/08, 2:22 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

I miss Wyoming! It was so refreshing and wonderful to have adventures with family in nature. Couldn't ask for more!

6/29/08, 5:25 PM  
Blogger Nathanael said...

You lucked out Zach, when I was in Wyoming faith gave me a sixty year old horse whos stomach was barely clearing the ground! I think they actually put her out of her misery after I left, but that's just speculation.

6/30/08, 10:44 PM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

She went into Cardiac arrest after running two miles.

Oh wait, that was me.

7/2/08, 7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home