Worship
Hey guys,
I was just thinking the other day of how, while in high school, I would worship so much just with my church friends and how great it used to be. I would love to do some worship in August while we are there together. I feel that I have gone through a bit of a worship drought in Turkey and so I am craving it.
Sooooo, if you guys are up for it, Levi and Chad if you want to bring your guitars, that would be great and Nat, if you want to bring a hand drum of some sort it would be great as well.
I would love to start off the week on that first night with worship.
I don't know about you, but it sounds pretty great!!!!!!!
I was just thinking the other day of how, while in high school, I would worship so much just with my church friends and how great it used to be. I would love to do some worship in August while we are there together. I feel that I have gone through a bit of a worship drought in Turkey and so I am craving it.
Sooooo, if you guys are up for it, Levi and Chad if you want to bring your guitars, that would be great and Nat, if you want to bring a hand drum of some sort it would be great as well.
I would love to start off the week on that first night with worship.
I don't know about you, but it sounds pretty great!!!!!!!

13 Comments:
That sounds great....nothing like sitting in the rain awhile to cure a drought. That's one thing I'm really looking forward to about going home...people who pull the plugs out when they worship.
I'm down.
I can bring my recorder!
When did you add this instrument to your repetoire?
i don't play thye guitar anymore.... sorry, i could however lead using my sitar....
just a thought.
Sitar .... recorder.... I'm thinkin East Indian worship choruses ... they gotta be out there somewhere...
Awesome. I'll put Ron down for the belly dancing.
lol
YES!!!
l.
all right, I think I'm just slow, maybe I have been in Turkey too long, but what is a sitar?
z
I am pretty much burnt out on leading worship but I'd love to follow along if someone else leads. I'll bring my rain stick
i think leadership sd flow along the kingston vein? how about it?
Jeezopeet, Zach, you've been closer to the world's largest concentration of sitars than most of us for the last year or so! It is of Indian (the real India) origin and is guitar-like in that it has strings. It has a gourd at the lower end (and sometimes the upper end) and has tuning pegs and elevated frets. You've heard it's sound before, I've no doubt. Do a search for sitar, Ravi Shankar, or George Harrison/sitar.
It pretty much has a starring role in every Baliwood movie ever made.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home