Who Would Have Guessed?
It seemed like the perfect day at the beach ... UNTIL ... IT crawled out of the waves crashing on the beach. Jack, dozing in the sun, lay unaware of the great danger lurking just a few inches away from him. Buh-whang! IT leapt with amazing agility and landed dead center amidst the furry man-hairs of J's chest! Aye carumba! Que pasa? "Call 911, call the Beach Patrol, call Ghostbusters, BUT GET THIS THING OFF OF ME! IT'S GOING FOR THE JUGLAR!"
I now invite you to add your own ending to this tragi-drama....


11 Comments:
Is it alive? is my question. Does it burn?
That thing looks funny. What is it? Is it eatable? How does it taste like?
This is a funny, ha-ha story, Hols!The sea creature was a type of lobster minus it's back end. All it is is a shell. So, yes, Marissa, it is edible, but, no we did not eat it.
How would you end this little tale?
,,, A tornado of sand arose from the beach as Jack and the "Giant Sea Monster" struggled for dominance. They paused only once to buy some chicle and a carved wooden sea turtle from the beach vendors. Pocketing his turtle, Jack leapt for the beast's throat only to find, to his horror, that it was the beast's hiney, instead. The beast was none to thrilled about this either. Whipping his tiny caboose sharply about, the monster confronted Jack, face-to-probably-his-face. Jack was breathing hard, but the sea monster was not. They, uh, don't breath. I don't know! They just don't! Jeez!
Anyway, then Cindy whacked the monster over probably-his-head, sending him/her/it scuttling madly into the surf.
Jack had some chicle and Cindy ordered a yard of beer.
The End.
Now that's the kind of comment I'm talking about! Love it! (Only Marissa could comment on the proper spelling of "hiney")
I just got done looking up "eatable" vs. "edible". English spelling is not easy... But what's wrong with "hiney"? Or are you referring to my favorite uncle's name which is spelled "Heini" and pronounced "hinee"?
Uncle Heini's name and hiney are pronounced, though not spelled, the same - ya? One of the few vestiges (there's a word to look up!) of our German heritage was this word "hiney" which referred to your butt and was used by both parents. Rick captured the tone in which it was used..."get your hiney in here if you know what's good for you!" -- we doublestepped.
other common usage:
"could I please pop that zit on your hiney?"
Ohhhhh,Chad.....you get the Oscar for 7th Grade Humor!!!!!
Good Lord!!!
Who wants to pop ANYTHING, much less on a hiney. Chad, you've led me into barf zone twice this week. I think that's a record.
And noone can top that ending- Chicle and wooden animals????? Classic!
Dad, I love those pics. I almost feel like I am there and laughing with you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home