Thursday, July 03, 2008

Holly Teaching at the Recovery Meeting (with luchadore mask)



She's talking about how we try to control our pain, past, fears by escaping to anger, sex, drugs, alcohol, resentment, food etc... and how we must release control

7 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

Rock on Sister! Powerful, funny, clearly stated, passionate; you're a great speaker.

7/4/08, 8:11 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

Yeah, Baby, that's speakin the truth with style! I love to hear the passion in your delivery, people know you have lived it and you're not just getting it out of a book - proud of you!!!!

7/4/08, 7:39 PM  
Blogger mummers said...

Nice mask, too ...

7/5/08, 4:37 PM  
Blogger Nathanael said...

I'm impressed, where's the rest of it?

7/6/08, 11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I only caught video of that small part because it was only my little palm pilot camera and was running out of battery power :(
it was a great talk though

7/8/08, 9:10 AM  
Blogger Zach & Laura said...

Hols,

You did a great job of grabbing people's attention and nailing the point at the same time.

I think a lot of people put up those defense mechanism's and so what you said will really be able to serve them as those times come again.

Way to go. Proud of you sis.

Zach

7/27/08, 9:22 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Thanks everyone!! God opened a door for me to give that message again at a multidenominational women's conference in Valpo last weekend because of Facebook! I was really satisfying to speak and know the message hit home and helped people grow.

8/5/08, 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home