Check out your sis!
So ok, for those of you who do not know yet. Your sister (daughter, goddaughter, what have you... ) is moving into a new role in her life. One in which I am extremely proud. She is moving into more of a teaching role in pastoring here. Yep, she is starting to wear the pants around here. :) I am sure you will find out all of the details in august... but for now. check out her teachings on sunday morning.
http://adullamvineyard.com/sermons.asp
Her teaching from yesterday should be up in the next day or so.... but she has teaching in march, june as well...
plus shes really hot... :)
levi
http://adullamvineyard.com/sermons.asp
Her teaching from yesterday should be up in the next day or so.... but she has teaching in march, june as well...
plus shes really hot... :)
levi

7 Comments:
Levi- My computer won't let me see the site because it says it's an 'attacking' site that could harm my computer, something about third parties etc.
What are you trying to pull?
In any case, would love to see Bethany in action. Is there another way? YouTube or something?
sorry guys that should be fixed...
looks like we got hacked...
l.
Wow. Wow. Wow.
Beth, I am truly excited for you and completely impressed. I am slightly jealous. Okay, majorly jealous. You communicate with ease, PASSION, love. I listened to the sermon from June and it was AWESOME.
laura
Hmmm ... gift of gab. Wonder where THAT comes from?
pretty rad sister, I look forward to talking more in august.
Hey Beth,
You are a natural. It sounds like we got some preach going on in the fam. Way to go. You are an all star.
Laura just shared at a church with me this past weekend and did a great job. I really enjoyed sharing with her. It was a new experience for us.
Zach
Beth - I am so proud of you. You speak the truth with wisdom, clarity, humor and approachability. It's like seeing a garden spring forth after the scattering of seed. You are blossoming into a fine communicator and you blessed me with this message.
Awhile back I put a blurb on the blog about the book, "The Shack". It is wonderful about addressing this issue of pain that strikes out of nowhere and our response. I think you would like the book. Also, sequewaying (sp?) -- your Dad is experiencing warts on the bottom of his one foot - could Afton and Cedar begin praying for Papa's foot with us?
I love you, Girl. Am so glad God gave you to me as a daughter!
Mummers
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home