Monday, August 04, 2008

Kimball Farm #2: The Butter Knife

After I showed Holly this video, her voice raised to a high pitch: "I can't believe you used my butter knife for this! This was real silver! I'm never using this butter knife again!"

7 Comments:

Blogger levi fuson said...

dude... your shildren are going to be demented when your done with them...

like pulling wings off flies demented.

lol

8/4/08, 11:50 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

I can't believe the mouse survived the bathroom dunk.... I have to admit I left the video as you approached the swirling waters....Chad, give me a break ...

8/5/08, 8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually the mouse in video #2 is a different mouse.

sorry to say that the OTHER mouse did NOT survive the swirling waters.

but the girls voted for mouse #2 to survive.

since then, a dead mouse showed up on someone's shoe downstairs, that makes 5 or 6 mice we've caught in the past 2 weeks.

8/5/08, 10:37 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

Better ON the shoe than IN the shoe...

8/5/08, 6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This mouse will never be the same again. I bet she or he will struggle with a sleeping disorder for the rest of his/her life.

8/5/08, 11:25 PM  
Blogger mummers said...

I'm just wondering if Mouse #2 is going to drag it's sorry little body through the neighborhood collecting all sorts of trash on it's sticky underside ... a fate maybe worse than the Waterboarding of Mouse #1.

8/6/08, 6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nah mouse #2 will be fine. if mice were that easy beat we wouldn't have resorted to glue traps

8/7/08, 8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home