Speaking Together
Hey all-
So Zach and I were able to share together this summer a few times. I have a passion to be some type of "motivational speaker" (I prefer that to "preacher") and hope someday to live that passion out! But this was so fun for me to be able to speak with Zach, especially because the churches were just expecting him to speak and he opened that door to let me join him (actually pushed me through that door, I was nervous!)
This is a video sermon from our home church in Oregon. No pressure to watch, but check it out if you want, it is only about 30 minutes:
http://www.easthill.org/messages/index.cfm?custom=1&month=7&day=30&year=2008#calendar
Just click on the "watch this video" button.
The videos expire after 30 days on the website, so this will not be available after the end of August.
On a side note, we got back to Turkey just fine, including a wonderful few hours with Matthew and Marissa. I know the rest of you are jealous! Their Munich is beautiful! But, Turkey is hot!!! 99 everyday!!
laura

5 Comments:
Good to hear you guys got back alright, I'm heading over to check out that video.
It was so good to see you face to face.
99 degrees - it makes me want to melt into a puddle just thinking about it ... grace, grace and more grace for the shimmering waves of heat. Laura, I have Erin on a hunt for the black pants. Funny thing is that SHE'S lost a pair of black pants too! (She was hoping maybe they got put in your suitcases - crazy, huh?)
Ok I was too late...is this recorded somewhere else? im bummed!
Dude, sorry hols. It goes into another lost world of cyberspace after a month so I'm afraid it is lost.
z
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home