Hope your Birthday is a (Space)ball.

Oh the cookiecake...
Ok, so you're turning 26 and not 6 but all the same we wish we could be there sharing this delish cookiecake with you. In the spirit of Spaceballs and other action comedies of the 1980s, we have shipped a little token of our affection wich shall be arriving soon via the mail.
Marissa and I love you so much and are glad you made the jump to L.A. I know it's not easy starting up someplace new. Way to live life. You are an inspiration to us both.
Happy Birthday and much love,
M.u.M

8 Comments:
Hey Nat,
Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday. I wish we could be there with you and take you out to a nice steak dinner. Isabelle wishes you happy bday as well. We miss you. Keep growing out all the hair that is possible. We are loving it.
Zach
So, what little birthday surprise did friend Pamela come up with? Surely not anything as sumptuous as an imported birthday cookie ... but hey I'm sure the girl tried.
Unbelievable is all i have to say. So Pamela takes me to this really dope restaurant where we're eating next to Matthew McConnaughey. We are sitting down and I look up to see Marc walk out from behind a column!! Pamela talked him into buying a ticket and flying out for my birthday, absolutely incredible. Then we headed down to a local bowling alley where Marc and Pamela had assembled friends of mine from all walks and we bowled the night away. I was blown away in every possible way and all this was after she handmade me a picture journal(i don't write really) from an old encyclopedia and trader joes paper bags. Last night was one of the best birthdays I've ever had.
Dude, don't let this one go without further inspection! She sounds like she's working to be a winner. Happy Birthday to you!
Did Matthew M. mention me?
Pamela sounds like a keeper.
Sounds like Pamela could have a career in Event Planning! Very thoughtful young woman...
Mums
Is Pamela the mellow one? And it sounds like she's a Balon at heart.
Except maybe more organized. And aside from Matthew, Holly and Mom, more thoughful! :)
THat rocks bro. You deserve it. I love you and hope to catch you on the phone some time soon here...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home