JJB is 59 Today!
Happy Birthday to you! May your day be filled with air-conditioning, love, good food and fond wishes. (Change of venue has rearranged priorities). We love you, Leader of the Pack!
A routing point for everything Balon related. THE BALON BLOGOSPHERE!!! (or kingston, kimball, fuson, schreiner... you get the picture)
4 Comments:
We love you dad and wish cooler wheather your way! Reading the previous post from the Fusons got me thinking about you being a Grandpa. It brougt back memories of when I was around that age too. Remember we used to take walks and you would sing? Just like you do now with the Grandkids? Those are lasting memories of the best kind. Happy Birthday and much love from Germany.
Jacko, Happy Birthday on your final fifty event! I know you're doing it in style: zinc oxide on the nose, pith helmet and a speedo. Watch out for the miniature jelly fish in the bay. Them little critters'll setcha ta itchin' somethin' fierce!
When can I expect my piece of cake? USPS or Fedex?
I unknowingly hoisted a few in your honor last night. That's my story and I'm stuck to it.
Love you dad. 0x0x0 May this year be full of adventures and joy!
Dad, you are the best. All of us kiddo's miss you and wish you were hanging out with us in our living rooms around the world. Have a few taco's for me and maybe a nice Corona.
zach
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home