Illustration Friday: Packed

So I signed up online on this site called "Illustration Friday" that basically sends an e-mail each week with a topic, and then I create a design based on that. I could upload it onto their site for open veiwing, but I just like the idea of having a topic to go with and a non-stress art thing each week.
This week's topic was sugary, but I just was not flowing with that so I went with last weeks': packed.
I actually don't like this picture at all, but I released my inner perfectionistic art critic and just thought to myself, there's always next week. It's a really fun deal and I am just going to do it as long as I feel like it. No goals, no failure, just fun.

8 Comments:
And, what, pray tell, is not sugary about this effort?
You don't like this??? I think it's really cute - I like to think that my babies were smiling in the womb. Can you post them every week? What fun!
Finally! communication from the prego - I Miss you and really like your pic!
Beth
Faith-Seriously, the picture is sooooo good. Please make a book and I will buy it!
Girl, you have a ton of talent.
laura
What would make you think I don't like this Mummers? Are sugars such an automatic negative in our society? We do need them to live, just not in the doses that we have available to us.
It's an awesome drawing and, I too, would like to see more.
Faith, this is great.
No, no Brochunk, I was referring to Faith's personal opinion of her own little ditty.
I FEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL you sister. Quick short breaths will get you through! I'm happy to hear you free and flowing.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home