Monday, November 24, 2008

Pockets full of holiday, I call it my dollar day....



Okay, so I don't know why, but I love these videos. I'm not sure if they are commercials in the States or not, but check 'em out! Especially if you are a Rainn Wilson fan (Dwight from The Office, LOVE HIM!),, or a Jon Hader fan(from Napolean Dynamite). I especially love the Jingle Bell Rap. This gets me in the holiday spirit, and Isabelle and I have been dancing nonstop to these little tunes.

http://www.gap.com/browse/info.do?cid=43164

Ho ho ho,
laura

4 Comments:

Blogger Marissa said...

O.M.G. - we are right with you!!! THIS is SO much FUN!

11/24/08, 9:00 AM  
Blogger Zach & Laura said...

Oh, I am so glad that I'm not the only one, I thought I was being crazy! They are soooo fun aren't they???
laura
p.s. I just had my first taste of Marzipan and OH MY,,it was good.

11/24/08, 10:09 PM  
Blogger Marissa said...

We love Dwight.

11/24/08, 11:06 PM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

I love these too!
Caleb's favorite one was with FloRida and Trey. Is there anything sadder than a gangsta in Meeteetse?

This is your money shot. Cut!

11/26/08, 6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home