Sunday, November 23, 2008

A heads up.

Just to let everyone know, I joined a band. The project is called Sonny and I'm going to be doing some industrial percussion type drumming with them. We're touring the western half of the country in January and going overseas in February. I'm super pumped to play in England, Scotland and Northern Germany for two weeks! Anyways, I have a good idea of the questions that will probably arise so I will answer them in advance.

1. No they aren't a Christian Band
2. Yes I'm the only one in the band that doesn't have long black nappy hair
3. Yes I'm sort of an older brother figure being the oldest
4. I met the guys at the first building I lived in when I moved here
5. The chances of us coming To La Paz, Meteetse, or Ankara sre slim

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, er, Portland falls in the western half of the country, right?

11/24/08, 6:03 AM  
Blogger Marissa said...

I am proud to be the FIRST German girl (of many)that is going to travel through the entire country just to see Nathanael Balon, Sonny's cute drummer.

11/24/08, 9:08 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

Can you direct me to a site where I can hear industrial percussion type drumming? So glad to hear that your taking those ¨"father of many" prophecies seriously.... many are walking around dejected and crying in their lattes about not getting a chance to see the cute drummer from the band Sonny here in La Paz.....can´t wait to see ya!

11/24/08, 12:15 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

are you itching to stretch your musical muscles? thomas wants a ticket.

11/24/08, 6:51 PM  
Blogger Zach & Laura said...

Brother. I was laughing so hard after I read your note, especially about Meeteetse. That was so stinkiin funny. Congrats on the band. I hope you enjoy Europe.

11/24/08, 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home