Tuesday, December 09, 2008

A fairly recent picture of me.


This is one of the two pictures I have of myself on this computer. Two! That's it! I desperately need JoanE to come and do some cool portraits so I can look good online.
I really do have a personality outside of being a mother.
This photo is a good one though. I like all the love that's happening.

4 Comments:

Blogger wyofaith said...

I thought I was posting on my blog! Sorry to have such a self centered posting on the family blog! :)

12/9/08, 3:52 PM  
Blogger Nathanael said...

don't worry about it, I do it all the time. Watch I'm about to do it again!

12/9/08, 10:14 PM  
Blogger mummers said...

It's not self-centered to us! We love seeing you, Sweets! And that picture is definitely a keeper... (but I know how you feel about cool Joane pics - remember the awsome ones she did at your wedding?) By the way, Brother, Sister-in-Law, Children of All Shapes and Sizes --- we LOVE pictures of you too!!!!!!!

12/10/08, 8:07 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

i want more selfish blogs of you and your kin

12/16/08, 8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home