Christmas Flicks
As I sat here typing on one computer and watching "Holiday Inn" on the other, I wondered about what movie is your fav for Christmas ... and why you like to see it each year. I guess Bing singing White Christmas is somehow a connection with my Mom & Dad and my childhood. In those days you could always count on five or six movies ALWAYS being on TV before Christmas and "Holiday Inn" was one of them...of course, "It's a Wonderful Life" would be on three or four times...there was just something about that bell ringing...

10 Comments:
White Christmas is a must.
not to mention Christams in Connecticut and National Lampoon's Christmas.
Love Actually?
ELF.
I have nothing else to say.
laura
I'm with Matthew. White Christmas all the way. I think it's the only movie with liverwurst sandwiches in it.
I also love those claymation movies.
Elf is also becoming a favorite. I just can't get over the bowl of skittles with syrup. Its like a fairy tale dream for my Balon sweet tooth.
The Family Stone oddly enough. I can't explain it but there it is.
I just watched a new one, called Olive the Other reindeer. Graphically adorable, only downer is listening to Drew Barrymore sing...eek someone stop her.
Elf - when he full body jumps on the tree and it falls - HILARIOUS!!!
Hol Inn and WC are a must. Time to get them on DVD.
Bethany
This comment has been removed by the author.
I love WC and HI but I can't watch them like I used to. Chad has poisoned my mind.
I'm pretty much down with Elf as well. Beth, I am with you, I could watch Will F. bodyhug the tree like 20 times.
zach.
so Hols, extrapolate.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home