Friday, December 05, 2008

Tour Dates

Upcoming Shows ( view all )
Jan 7 2009 7:00P
Harpers Ferry w/Innerpartysystem Allston, Massachusetts
Jan 8 2009 7:00P
The Mercury Lounge w/Innerpartysystem New York, New York
Jan 9 2009 7:00P
The Works w/Innerpartysystem Wyomissing, Pennsylvania
Jan 10 2009 7:00P
The Note w/Innerpartysystem West Chester, Pennsylvania
Jan 11 2009 7:00P
Grog Shop w/Innerpartysystem Cleveland Heights, Ohio
Jan 13 2009 7:00P
Drunken Unicorn w/Innerpartysystem Atlanta, Georgia
Jan 14 2009 7:00P
Exit/In w/Innerpartysystem Nashville, Tennessee
Jan 16 2009 7:00P
The Shelter w/Innerpartysystem Detroit, Michigan
Jan 17 2009 7:00P
Diesel w/Innerpartysystem Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Jan 18 2009 7:00P
Fletcher’s w/Innerpartysystem Baltimore, Maryland
Feb 1 2009 6:00P
TJ’s Newport, London and South East
Feb 2 2009 6:00P
KING TUTS Glasgow, Scotland
Feb 4 2009 8:00P
THE SUGARMILL Hanley, UK
Feb 5 2009 6:00P
ACADEMY Manchester, UK
Feb 5 2009 6:00P
UNDERWORLD LONDON, London and South East
Feb 6 2009 6:00P
BARFLY BIRMINGHAM, Midlands
Feb 9 2009 6:00P
LIVE MUSIC HALL KOLN, Germany
Feb 10 2009 6:00P
MOLOTOW HAMBURG, Germany
Feb 11 2009 6:00P
MAGNET CLUB BERLIN, Germany
Feb 13 2009 6:00P
SCHLACHTHOF WIESBADEN, Germany
May 3 2009 4:00P
BAMBOOZLE FEST N3w J3rs3y, New Jersey

14 Comments:

Blogger wyofaith said...

I hope you love Glasgow as much as I did.

12/5/08, 9:14 PM  
Blogger Marissa said...

Turns out that our semester will be finished on Feb. 9th - perfect timing. Are you sure that the show in the slaughterhouse Wiesbaden is on May 3rd?

12/6/08, 12:59 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

It looks like the dates are above the cities making Feb 13 the day they are going to be in Wiesbaden. How far away from you guys is this place?

Nat, wow...take your vitamins, baby, and bring lots of sticks. This is Olympic drumming! :) Enjoy the Continent!

12/6/08, 7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Koln! One of my favorite spots in Germany, mostly because I've been there twice. Right outside the train station is the giant cathedral and it is definitely worth seeing. Imago, the mask theater company I toured with in the 80's, played the International Pantomime Festival in Koln in '86.
But, really, this is about you.

12/6/08, 8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, nevermind. I just checked your schedule more closely. You not only don't have much time to see anything, you also have to be seen in two places at once on more than one occasion! Then there's the less than 24 hours between gigs stateside and across the pond.
You gotta love the road!

12/6/08, 8:43 AM  
Blogger Marissa said...

Wiesbaden is the closest to us (6 hours).

12/7/08, 8:24 AM  
Blogger Marissa said...

Oh, you're right, I see...

12/7/08, 8:28 AM  
Blogger Zach & Laura said...

Bro, you really need to consider Turkey. Istanbul is such a sweet city.

12/7/08, 11:22 AM  
Blogger levi fuson said...

WHAT! NO Metropolitan Green Bay!!!!

unreal.

12/8/08, 12:28 PM  
Blogger Nathanael said...

It came down to Green Bay or New York and I lobbied hard for nearly a week for the bleak tundra of northern Wisconsin but in the end came up a little short. Sorry.


Wiesbaden is 6 hours away??????

12/8/08, 9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know, I was shocked, too. I thought by now they'd have teleportation in Germany.

12/9/08, 6:32 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

Pretty much everything is six hours away. If you drive longer than that you're out of the country.

12/9/08, 6:52 AM  
Blogger Mikey said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12/22/08, 9:00 PM  
Blogger Mikey said...

Okay, I admit it. I read the Balon Family Blog. Rather regularly, actually. And Nat, I had to post a comment on this!

First, Innerpartysystem? Dude, they are good! That's a pretty big deal, no?

Second, (i just looked it up) you're touring with THE Sonny? The Sonny in From First To Last that all of my emo friends and I worshipped when we were in 10th grade?? I SAW that band at Saint Andrews Hall (fun fact: the Shelter is just the basement of Saint Andrews) about 4 years ago! They were touring with Motion City Soundtrack, one of my favs at the time. I met Sonny after the show! How interesting. They got so huge so fast and then dropped off the radar.

And now look, my sister-in-law's brother is touring with him. Wild. And they're posting pictures on Myspace of themselves giving the finger. WILD.

Crazy world!

Mikey (Kimball)

12/22/08, 9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home