Friday, December 26, 2008

Hello From Valparaiso minus Levi

Sorry about the crappy quality of my Computer Camera!!


4 Comments:

Blogger wyofaith said...

I just have to say that roast beef comment hurt. Not here, not here, but riiiiiight here. (pointing to belly)I had to go cry in my room for awhile thinking about that roast beef, but I'm OK now.

I'm going to call you.
Lovies!

12/26/08, 5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nyeeeeeece! We miss you guys, too!
We'll take that beef ball and run with it. Calling up the awesome meat store to order a standing rib roast. That was some hairy monster running the camera! And what's up with the non-Levi-ishness?

12/27/08, 9:43 AM  
Blogger Zach & Laura said...

so nice to see your faces and hear your voices. loved to see Nat sportin the new sweatshirt (nat we also watched your video to us on youtube, dude you were tired!). we have had a super busy holiday season and as i look back i think wow, god has really provided amazing things for us here. i am actually happy to be in Turkey! amazing!! it was a wonderful holiday season, and will wrap up with a nice party tomorrow yay! New Year's here we come. In Turkey girls go get there hair done all pretty all the time, they don't like to do it themselves. It only costs $5 and I'm going tomorrow to get dolled up and look fab for the New Year's party bash we are going to at our neighbor's house.
Cheers to you all!
laura

12/30/08, 1:08 PM  
Blogger levi fuson said...

was that when i was deathly ill?

1/12/09, 7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home