Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas!


Dear Fam-

I'm sending you all some digital cookies! Wish I could hand deliver some real ones to your door!
We just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas! We will be thinking of you tomorrow, Christmas Day. We will be on Skype during the evening (early afternoon for you)and so if any of you have time to get online we would love to say a quick hello over video with your fams!

laura

5 Comments:

Blogger Zach & Laura said...

Which makes me think, who all is going to be at the Balon house? I'm supposing Nat, M&M, Mom & Dad. But what about the Kimballs and Fusons? And Faith will you be at home waiting for baby to come in Wyoming?

Does the Balon family house have internet? We would love to chat with you all (I know it would make Zach's day!) on Christmas day.

laura

12/23/08, 10:54 PM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

We'll be at home in Wyoming. I'll try and keep the computer hooked up and ready to go for all skyping!

12/24/08, 11:02 AM  
Blogger joan.ekimball said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12/25/08, 6:52 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

(sorry, i signed in as joane...were in detroit!)Did you make those cookies? yum yum
We just got online and you are probably sleeping now. we missed you! This year was the first year I enjoyed watching the kids so much that it was as good as getting my own gifts. Tommy got a race track and a load of cars, the girls were all dolls and doll clothes...so fun to see them jumping up and down and going crazy for the simplest things.

12/25/08, 6:55 PM  
Blogger Zach & Laura said...

yes, i made them all by myself! i was so excited!! that is so great to hear the kids had a wonderful christmas morning. it is so fun to watch your kids full of joy, isn't it? god is good, giving us kids, they are the best present ever!
laura

1/2/09, 11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home