Sunday, January 18, 2009

Noah Josiah Kingston

If you all want to see pics of the babe go on over to my blog. We decided to change his name yesterday. We are praying for Grandma and the family. Please let us know about any developements with her. I wish I could be there as well. My heart is with you guys.
Dad and Mom- PLEASE call me!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Faith - love the new name. Seems to flow well too. Can I have a new name?

Afton asked for a nickname yesterday. I asked her"What should we call you? SHe said, Bunny." "Why Bunny?" "Cause I like bunnies, Mom."

Thank the Lord she doesn't like whalefaces.

B

1/18/09, 2:17 PM  
Blogger Zach & Laura said...

hey faith and ron-

wow, you two make the most beautiful babies, no joke!!! he is so precious and i wish i could hold him!!!

Congrats congrats congrats!! Can't help but saying thank you God for giving us kids!

laura

1/20/09, 2:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can you not want to just eat those biscuits? What a treasure.

By the way, love the music and new look of your blog.

And my purse is HOT!! You rock teh cuteness of every level. I'm still pissed you had cute prego hair. I truly thought a greasy ponytail sexy-rocked the universe back in the 9 month-ers.

Rest easy sister - remember, if you accomplish 1 thing today - it's enough. Lovin you.

B

1/20/09, 2:41 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

I got re-inspired about Noah watching Evan Almighty. It might help you laugh off some o that tiredness!!

Wish I could smell your little one and Squish Him! He's adorably soft and tender looking. kiss kiss from Auntie Holly

1/21/09, 8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home