Saturday, March 28, 2009

I'm coming to you!!

it might not totally be true but I am on the road again. I'm going to be in Chicago on May 6th and I would love to see some of your smiling faces! I'm tour managing this run of 47 shows in 52 days which is pretty wild. I'm about to go on in San Diego so I've got to run but let's talk!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger mummers said...

Please tell me, babe, that some days you are doing double shows...that's quite a schedule! Let us know the where and when of your Chicago stop....We wanna be there!

3/29/09, 3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This sounds like mom organizing a family camping vacation. Just tell me you'll bring me back a "Me and my RC" t-shirt.

I'm so jazzed for you bro - your opportunities are amazing!! This is a skill-developing experience eh? Persistance, humor and flexibility seemed to be the key for every tour I planned. We rocked several Fabulous destinations such as south Dakota, east podunk MO, northern "where in the hell are we?" Nevada... etc... Hee- hee. Be safe and don't forget to rest your gorgeous brain somewhere sometime. Love u.

Bethany

3/29/09, 6:15 PM  
Blogger Marissa said...

I understand that I will be able to purchase your music on itunes as of tomorrow? Let us know...

3/30/09, 2:19 AM  
Anonymous rockchunkle said...

Yes, please post iTune availability when possible.

4/2/09, 6:26 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

iTunes? My kid is on iTunes?

4/2/09, 7:56 AM  
Blogger Marissa said...

It seems like I mixed up the American "7" with the European "1" - so it should be on iTunes on the 7th. Right???

4/3/09, 1:01 AM  
Blogger Nathanael said...

Yeah, don't get too excited. I didn't play on this EP. It's a three song with three remixes and a track that Sonny sang in Japanese. It will give you a little bit of feel for what the band sounds like though.

4/5/09, 9:41 PM  
Blogger Zach & Laura said...

I'm buying it. All of it. #1 obsessed fan right here.

4/17/09, 6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home