From the "Noni Diaries"
Here are a couple of quotes from dear little Miss Afton that Beth jotted down about me, Noni, who has merged into sort of a grandmother/invisible friend figure. (Don't ask how that happens....), but it is said that I am the Authority that backs up any outrageous thing that Afton wants to say/wants to do. For a small sum of $19.95/mo. I am willing to grant that same Name Recognition Power to any of your other young tots.
"Noni has seen a cockroach bird."
"Noni takes medicine for her L-bones....(elbows).
"Noni has eaten giraffe meat .... she likes the ears best."
"Noni has seen a cockroach bird."
"Noni takes medicine for her L-bones....(elbows).
"Noni has eaten giraffe meat .... she likes the ears best."

4 Comments:
That's funny because I would have guessed that you've seen a giraffe and eaten a cockroach bird meat...
I've been taking cockroach bird for my L-bones for years now.
She likes the ears best???? THat is priceless! I can just hear her saying those things in her darling little high pitched girl's voice.
"Caleb attacks me because he likes me."
She's giving me a cavity over here.
That little fart just colored all over her dollies, stuffed animals, rug, blankets pillows and self with 4 of my lipsticks and mascara. When confronted with all earthly fiery punishment and consequence - she couldn't stop laughing. Why, you ask? She found it hysterical that her pink plush pig couldn't "breathe" out of its nostrils because she had filled them with lipstick.
She's for rent. Cheap. ;)
B
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home