Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Happy Birthday Holly!
- Wish you could of seen this on your today!
- Happy birthday Bro
- Sap Boil Down From a Few Weeks Ago
- Too beautiful for words
- Easter 2009 in Wyo
- From the "Noni Diaries"
- Another Continent for my charm bracelet!
- Easter for us
- Happy Easter!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

14 Comments:
I'm going to miss his cute little purring noises...how did he do that??
What is buttbumping???
How old is he?
I have to admit I freaked out when I read the first line thinking it said "Jaylen went home to be with...." thinking it was going to say "the Lord"........whew was I realieved when it was Mommy!!!
MANY MANY kuddos to you both, it is a blessing to see you so actively reaching out to take care of children in need....we are amazed by you!
Laura
OK, completely off-topic!
BR and I were trying to remember everybody's eye colors (Of the Cindy/Jack crew). We think we got a few right but we differ on some. Can we get a definitive list?
Correct me if I'm wrong:
Bethany golden hazel
Holly blue
Zach brown
Faith blue
Nathanael green hazel
Matthew blue
I agree but think Nat's as more of a TRUE green..........not so much hazel. He is one of the ONLY people I have ever seen with true crystal clear green eyes....they are awesome! :)
Just my thought.....
laura
p.s. Isn't it interesting that blue went on the even numbers....2.4.6. ineresting. And. somehow Isabelle has blue/grey eyes. And I have NNNNOOOO blue in my family. How did blue win out with Zach's brown and my dominant brown? When people ask we always give credit to Papa Balon!
laura
"interesting that blue went on the even numbers....2.4.6. interesting"
did you know that if you add the ages of the people who have blue eyes, then multiply it by 1809, the year abraham lincoln was born, then add the serial number found on any one dollar bill, you get the number 666???? whats that about????
and if you divide 666 by the number of MASONS currently holding government offices, it comes out to 0.841961
and do you know what 8/4/1961 is?
its BARACK OBAMA'S BIRTHDAY!
Barack Obama = Antichrist
Beware
Okay, Laura, there must be a number of people in your family who have been holding onto a "recessive blue" which has been uncover in the brown eyes for a LONG time ... and when it met up with Zach's recessive blue (yes, compliments of Daddy B.) BAM! There's Isabelle's blue-grey. Thank you, thank you, I owe it all to my high school biology class....
Chad ... you need to put a disclaimer with that last comment, as in "not responsible for any side-splitting, pants-wetting, etc." upon reading. Really.
Ha, ha. You guys think that's funny? Well, I don't. Besides, the role of the Antichrist is already taken by Nicholas Sarkozy. You can ask my Mom.
I think we should put Nicholas Sarkozy and Barak Obama in a room and see who has the best and most evil mind control powers.
oooh... I am disappointed to hear that nobody considers Angela Merkel to have evil mind control powers or to be the Antichrist. Doesn't that make her all the more suspicious?
Speaking of politics... Was Berlusconi's divorce in the American news, too? Ha Ha... It really made me think of you. That kind of stuff is really not imageinable in the States, is it?
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/may/04/silvio-berlusconi-divorce
marissa that article is hilarious.
I love this part:
---------
He added darkly: "The truth will come out, don't worry."
---------
Ha Ha... I also like this interview with the model:
http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/bild-english/world-news/2009/05/06/silvio-berlusconi-divorce-storm-beauty/noemi-letizia-18-when-papi-silvio-calls-i-come.html
Especially this line:
-------------------
We sometimes sing together.
-------------------
i am laughing so hard that I have tears welling up...
B
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home