Sunday, June 21, 2009
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Looking forward to the 4th
- In Aussieland
- Killing Our Two Roosters
- Remember Grandma...
- Jaylen went home to be with mommy tonight.
- Happy Birthday Holly!
- Wish you could of seen this on your today!
- Happy birthday Bro
- Sap Boil Down From a Few Weeks Ago
- Too beautiful for words
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


3 Comments:
Wish I could have remembered to write Saturday night! You were in my thoughts Sunday. I feel so grateful for what you have given me, protection and direction in life. I have such a spiritual heritage that I can pass on...a story that isn't perfect but full of the wonder of Jesus. You have been an attentive, focused, affectionate Father. Happy Father's Day Dad! ox ox ox
Hey from a married-in child....this is a bit late but I wanted to say that you have been a wonderful father-in-law. You have been a great blessing to my life. My husband looks up to you greatly and feels believed in by you. Plus, you have fully embraced me as your own, and when we are together I always feel completely loved and accepted by you and Cindy/Mom. I remember, when feeling quite discouraged this last pregnancy, when thinking who I could ask for help I immediately thought of you guys and Skyped you to ask for prayer. I knew you would be there for me. I genuinely know that you care for me and go to the Father on my behalf. That means a LOT. Happy Father's Day to a great father and father-in-law! Love you! Laura
Thank you guys for your wonderful comments... My children (including married spouses who I consider and pray for as my own) are a sustaining joy in my heart...I truly feel I have been gifted with an extraordinary family who with Cindy and I will leave a great legacy upon the earth by the grace and mercy of God...I love you all...dad
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home