Friday, June 26, 2009
Contributors
Previous Posts
- We will Never Forget
- Happy Daddy-o day!
- Looking forward to the 4th
- In Aussieland
- Killing Our Two Roosters
- Remember Grandma...
- Jaylen went home to be with mommy tonight.
- Happy Birthday Holly!
- Wish you could of seen this on your today!
- Happy birthday Bro
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

5 Comments:
So m'boy doesn't always know where the quarter went, but ... he can count!!!!!!
I love this age...its so sweet. Thomas' morning chant to my sleeping body is, "Mommy, I wanna tell you someting!"
OK - He is so huge!! And adorable - those happy eyes ;)
But, is that the pee-pee chair of punishment?
And by teh way, could you use about 35 cups, plates and sippie cups? Let me know asap and I'll ship em!
Beth
Has he mastered his hot wheels yet?
- dad
THe hot wheels is his absolute favorite toy. He says goodnight to it every night when he goes to bed, but sadly he has not yet gotten the concept of using the pedals. He can go so much faster just scooting along that I don't think he sees the point in pedalling.If we had more asphalt it would help!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home