New Project
We trash picked some canvases to repaint as a family. This was phase one, "painting the canvas white" which the kids did all by themselves. Tomboy was hating his foot right there. The finished painting I'll have to post after we get back from...Wyoming! Yeah rah...taking Joane with us. Keep us all in prayer!

6 Comments:
Abi, I like your pants.
Chad, I need advice. I just realized that I made 666 Euros this month from my job - the number of the beast! Help!!!
Marissa
Marissa, quick, spend 1 euro!!!
i love that line... "tomboy was hating his foot right there" ... describes the picture perfectly!
I'm sorry Marissa. You are doomed. That's what happens when you serve Mammon. He will get you in the end.
At least you'll have nice shoes.
i've served mammon before... with a nice demi-glace, and some roasted apples. delicious!
We decided to donate some of the money through suppporting this local shoe store... I am sure they need it more than we do.
-Marissa
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home