Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Papa and Cedar


I really like this picture. Thought y'all might like it too. Can't wait to take more "Papa and ____" pics over Thanksgiving (though we may have to PhotoShop Caleb & Noah into one of them).

9 Comments:

Blogger Zach & Laura said...

I love it, the true joy captured is beautiful. Wow Cedar is turning into a handsome young man!! That means we are getting old! I love his hair do....laura

10/14/09, 12:13 AM  
Anonymous grandchunkle said...

That is NOT the Cedar I remember! Apparently it has been a while. A looong while.

10/14/09, 7:26 AM  
Anonymous chad said...

lets play a little game.

can you guess what jack and cedar are looking at on that laptop screen?

I'll go first:

homer simpson clips on youtube.

10/14/09, 7:47 AM  
Blogger levi fuson said...

yeah chunckledunckle you need to get your butts out this way ... :)!!

time to visit. lol! we can smoke stogies on the veranda.

10/14/09, 8:09 AM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

I like his hair too.
My guess: monster car smash ups

10/14/09, 12:38 PM  
Anonymous chunkledunkle said...

I don't know ... uh ... SpongeBob?

10/14/09, 3:37 PM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

tank exploding game? I should ask Afton, she always remembers these things...

10/16/09, 5:48 PM  
Blogger mummers said...

It did involve explosions, I'm sure. Can't you just hear them saying, "Cool! They blasted it to smithereens....!"

10/18/09, 10:46 AM  
Blogger Marissa said...

That must be the "Office Shoes" website.

10/19/09, 12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home