Thursday, October 08, 2009

Need Help

Faith, will you post some photos of teh boys arooms and also Christmas suggestions. I know Ron is addicted to white sweaters, since he keeps giving them away, but I have to go CRAZY and stray into cream, off-white, cloud gray or something unless I hear from you ;)

7 Comments:

Blogger  Larky Park said...

head colds affect my grammar and spelling ;)

10/8/09, 11:26 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

Okay, Luvie, then you're off the hook for your previous comment under Thanksgiving....try some Nyquil....

10/9/09, 7:38 AM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

I'll send you some photos quick. And I think if Ron gets another sweater from the fam he'll up and start wearing skinny jeans, so I'll send some gift ideas as well!

10/12/09, 11:06 AM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

I'll send you some photos quick. And I think if Ron gets another sweater from the fam he'll up and start wearing skinny jeans, so I'll send some gift ideas as well!

10/12/09, 11:06 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

Doesn't he already wear skinny jeans?

10/13/09, 9:59 AM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

I put some pics of the boys room on my blog.

10/14/09, 12:41 PM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

Matthew, you stole my comment!! ;) Ron just keeps his pant legs on the OUTSIDE of his boots.

10/16/09, 5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home