Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Thanksgiving.

I'm coming back to Indiana from the 23rd to the 28th. I look forward to seeing whoever is there!!!!

13 Comments:

Blogger  Larky Park said...

Matthew I should be there with the kids from Sun-wed/th? - Can't wait to hear all about your vacation!

10/8/09, 11:12 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

Uh, Beth, did you notice that this was from NATHANAEL, not Matthew? We're talking Thanksgiving here, Girl....

10/9/09, 7:37 AM  
Blogger Zach & Laura said...

Yeah! We got our tickets too,,,we'll be coming in on Tuesday the 24th....and stay until the 12th! Mom you might get sick of us! We'll be jet lagged and super excited for Thanksgiving. laura

10/9/09, 1:02 PM  
Blogger Nathanael said...

I HAD NO IDEA YOU GUYS WERE COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10/12/09, 3:33 PM  
Blogger Nathanael said...

I HAD NO IDEA YOU GUYS WERE COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10/12/09, 3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and we're still coming in - we're on the monthly plan...beth

10/12/09, 6:23 PM  
Anonymous chad said...

we'll be there too... looking forward to it!

10/13/09, 7:19 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

Your Mum will be the one on the porch with the silly grin on her face and her arms open wide to welcome y'all HOME FOR THANKSGIVING! I am counting the hours (okay, days....my math is quite up to the hours thing....)

10/13/09, 7:40 PM  
Blogger mummers said...

isn't .... not is.

10/13/09, 7:40 PM  
Blogger Zach & Laura said...

Nat, you had no idea????? WOW! Well now you know! I hope I can contribute to the Balon Thanksgiving dinner in same way, this is my first time getting to share it with your fam. It's going ot be good.
laura

10/14/09, 12:14 AM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

I'll be the one marinating her turkey in tears.

10/14/09, 12:42 PM  
Blogger mummers said...

And then your Mum will come in from the porch with two little tear tracks running down her face for Y'ALL NOT HERE FOR THANKSGIVING! Is it any consolation that the non-attendees of Thanksgiving will be lifting glasses of spiced wine together for Christmas with Mom & Pop en Deutschland?

10/14/09, 2:01 PM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

Faith's tears might be from Levi trying to smoke the Turkey - I've told him it might bother the neighbors!

Although it is still better than Daniel VW setting fire to his deep fried briquet of a turkey one year...

10/16/09, 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home