Croatia!
![]() |
| Kroatien |
Marissa an I had a wonderful time in Croatia. The weather was perfect, the water was perfect, our house was perfect. What a blessing. It was a trip to remember.
A routing point for everything Balon related. THE BALON BLOGOSPHERE!!! (or kingston, kimball, fuson, schreiner... you get the picture)
![]() |
| Kroatien |
8 Comments:
Love those placenames! Was the weather summery there? Was this a typische resort town or did you just find these towns yourselves? How fun to go as couples. I've never done that but would like to one day!
What a lovely place to vacation in! We're still fixated on Paris, Munich, and Istanbul while you guys are doing "cutting edge" vacationing - Tunisia! Croatia! Outer Mongolia! (well, ya gotta have something to dream about for next year....) Marissa, do you look this beautiful every day? Do you think an exotic locale would do anything for my eye bags?....hee, hee...we'll see at Christmas (Munich is an exotic locale for Valparaisians).
Cindy - eye bags are the new chic. You can ask Nathanael, as I am sure in LA they have salons where you can get them done :-) In German we call them Tränensäcke - tear sags... Marissa
Boy, like I said, you guys are SO cutting edge. Maybe I'll go in and have my Tranensacke burnished to a light copper with a delicate racing stripe in silver. What do you think?
We can never watch any videos or see any slideshows. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure it was beautiful though.
Zach- can you go directly to Marissa's Picassa site?
This looks amazing!!!!! I want to go jump in that crystal clear water right now!!!!
Muk and Almut look like your alter egos. Same coloring, clothing similar...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home