Sunday, September 20, 2009

My husband was on the radio!

Click here to listen:

This was a fun 12th anniversary present for me!
Holly

7 Comments:

Blogger mummers said...

What was he playing, Hols?

9/23/09, 10:49 AM  
Blogger Nathanael said...

SICK!!!

9/23/09, 5:39 PM  
Blogger mummers said...

What's SICK mean, Nat? I just found out last night that their whole CD was broadcast, not just Nathan's first song. Gotta listen to Indiana Sunshine... oh, yeah

9/26/09, 7:31 AM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

Mom, that would be : awesome, incredible, wicked cool, fabulous, dyn-o-mite...

9/26/09, 10:52 AM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

They have such nice voices - and the Kimball calm... ;)

9/26/09, 10:58 AM  
Blogger Nathanael said...

We've graduated from "sick" to "disgusting" here in LA. If its "nasty" its good. If I "want to puke" it's because I liked it.

9/27/09, 3:29 PM  
Blogger mummers said...

Oh, you LA people, you're so edgy.

9/28/09, 6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home