O Christmas treeeeeeeee! 2009
Green Bay Tree is up. We have a new VERY WEIGHTY tree topper this year (Levi, 45 lbs isn't THAT heavy). We are so excited to have Nat in our territory this year and only wish we could drag Ron and the babies over here too. I (Bethany) am actually completing a project I committed to do 4 yrs ago - Holla! Afton is writing "lists" of everyone's christmas wishes - we all hope Santa can read "wiggly lines". Are your trees up?

5 Comments:
Thanks to you beth for the idea and mom and dad for the follow through...Abi has been playing daily with her "Rapunzel" Barbie and said today it was her "dream doll".
The Green Bay tree is looking very festive! I'm loving the colours!
Some of my American students are having the hardest time trying to decorate their (skinny) German trees. One lady is seriously missing the Christmas songs in the stores...
They don't play them? There is something in the stores that feels so holiday...i went to Borders for that feelin'!
No songs in stores, but there was a guz out on the street plazing Bach on an accordian...reallz well. It's a trade-off I guess.
as you can tell the place of the "y" is taken by the "z" on German keyboards
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home