Thursday, January 28, 2010

Check this out

Joanie K recommended this funny site. LOVE it!

http://unhappyhipsters.tumblr.com/

6 Comments:

Anonymous Kachunkle said...

I must say, "Funnay!"

1/28/10, 6:50 AM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

too bad there are only two pages- I could have sat and laughed all day!

1/28/10, 7:17 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

Okay, I know that I am sometimes a little left of "hip"....but this came from Dwell Magazine - SO, was this intended as a joke page or was it just a cutting edge way of presenting their decorating ideas? SUMBUDDY shine a little light for the Old Lady!

1/28/10, 3:55 PM  
Anonymous BrokenHipChunkle said...

How DARE they mock Portland like that!!!
(Actually, Portland mocks Portland like that)

2/2/10, 8:20 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

made me laugh... i like the two fruit bowls lady!!

2/8/10, 9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jokey joke jokesters, mama

B

2/9/10, 7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home