Friday, January 01, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR

This is Marissa writing from Matthew's account. First I wasn't going to share this with you guys, but Matthew said that I have an unusual talent for taking pictures.
In any case:
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!

9 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

Cheap shot or not, I still say you should have lit the sparklers that were poked in the bread.....
<mom

1/1/10, 3:57 AM  
Blogger Marissa said...

or unwrapped the bread

1/1/10, 4:09 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

Love to see ANY pics of your life. We don't see you enough! Just to let you all know, Abigail and Bethan both stayed up for the first time last night to bring in the new year!!

Was that tea or soup in the cup??

1/1/10, 12:19 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Do mom and dad fly out today?

1/1/10, 12:20 PM  
Blogger Marissa said...

that was salad dressing with cranberries and goat cheese - and yes, they are flying out in 1 hour

1/2/10, 1:02 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

It would have been great to show you the "before" shots of that spread - just to get an idea of why there was so little food left ... it was a feast. But of course we were having too much fun eating and talking to be thinking about the camara...duh.

Our trip back was train, plane, plane, bus, car back to 801. Except for the part where you got to the gate in London and they went through your carry-ons piece by piece and patted down each and every one of the 300/400 people waiting to get on the planes, it was relatively normal. It reminded me of when we flew the week after 9/11.

1/3/10, 4:49 AM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

Now that I know what I'm missing I wish I had been there even more than usual!
Getting home was long and uneventful for me. Germany was the trip of a lifetime- I had more fun than I knew what to do with. And the sausage, the kraut, the beer...
Thank you guys for putting your life on hold while we were there. I had so much fun with you.

1/4/10, 8:12 AM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

Afton wants to know if the green legumes are packing peanuts?

1/10/10, 3:54 PM  
Blogger Marissa said...

I think those are pumpkin seeds

1/13/10, 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home